If you’re stumped on what to tell Dad this Father’s Day, you’ve come to the right place. It can be hard to put your thoughts into words, so we searched the web for the best quotes & messages for Dad.
Quotes About Dads
- “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.” — Unknown
- “Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my dad.” — Unknown
- “Father is the noblest title a man can be given.” — Robert L. Backman
- “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” — Sigmund Freud
- “Dad: He can play like a kid, give advice like a friend, and protect like a bodyguard.” — Unknown
- “Of all the titles that I’ve been privileged to have, ‘Dad’ has always been the best.” — Ken Norton
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: he believed in me” — Jim Valvano
- “Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, storytellers, and singers of song.” — Pam Brown
- “The older I get, the smarter my dad gets.” — Unknown
- “My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” — Clarence B. Kelland
- “She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father.” — Harper Lee
- “A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.” — Unknown
- “Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.” — Anne Geddes
- “Parenthood requires love, not DNA.” — Unknown
- “A father is someone who carries pictures where money used to be.” — Unknown
- “A dad is someone who guides you to the right path.” — Unknown
- “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” — Linda Poindexter
- “When God was handing out dads, he saved the best for me.” — Unknown
- “I’ll always remember the things you have taught me and how much you love me.” — Unknown
- “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.” — Billy Graham
- You brought me into the world, watched out for me, taught me, laughed with me, and spent a lot of time with me. Thank you for being the best dad I could ask for.
- Dad. You have given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
- The older I get the more I realize how important it is to have a dad like you. You have provided stability in my life and the love and acceptance I needed. Happy Father’s Day!
- Dad. Although time and distance may separate us, your guidance, advice, and love has stuck with me through it all. I would not be who I am today without you. Enjoy your special day.
- Thanks for acting like a kid when I was a kid, acting like a friend when I needed a friend, and acting like a parent when I needed one. You are the best man I know. Happy Father’s Day.
Short & Sweet Messages
- You will never go out of style. Happy Father’s day to the coolest dad ever.
- For all the wonderful things you do that I might not always notice, thank you.
- Dad, you’re my hero and role model. Thanks for being there for me and being a great example.
- Everyone needs a father figure while they are growing up and I was lucky enough to have the real thing. Thank you for always being there for me.
- Dad… You’re the best! Thanks for all you do. Happy Father’s Day!
Dads hold the world together and they deserve to feel special this Father’s Day.
Need a card to go with your heartwarming message? Checkout these cute & affordable options on Amazon Prime:
If you need help shopping for Dad, check out The Ultimate Amazon Prime Gift Guide for Men, 2020 Edition. You’re sure to find something he’ll love!
Give more, worry less.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means we make a small commission when a purchase is made after clicking through a link. This comes at no additional cost to you. We value your trust & only recommend brands/products we truly love. Thanks for your support!
Sources: Canva | Your Tango | Shutterfly | LovePop
A comment from you would brighten my day ?